FORT RANDOLPH RESTORATION - POINT PLEASANT, WV

Fort was built in 1973-74 and dedicated on October 10, 1974. The fortís approximate size is 65 yards wide and 60 yards deep. Two 34 ft. x 22 ft. log cabins are located at the rear corners of the fort.

In 1997, a 48 ft. x 28 ft. trading post was built between the aforementioned log cabins.

In 1997, an 1840 20 ft. x 18 ft., 1-1/2 story hewed log house was reconstructed outside the Fort.  

In 1998, two blockhouses were constructed at the front corners of the fort. The size of the structures is 12 ft. x 12 ft., lower level and 16 ft. x 16 ft. upper level.

In 1999, hewed log blacksmith shop 12 ft. x 24 ft. was constructed.

Construction and maintenance continues by the Fort Randolph Foundation volunteers as funds become available.

  Anyone wishing to assist in the restoration and maintenance of this significant Revolutionary War Memorial may contact the:

Fort Randolph Foundation  
Point Pleasant, WV 25550